Immunizations, TB testing, Recordability and more
This event offers
6.0 CEU credits
Accredited by Commission for Case Management Certification.
IAOHN is hosting its annual Fall Conference on August 13, 2021.
Location: Drury Plaza Hotel Indianapolis Carmel, at 9625 North Meridan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46290.
We are offering an early-bird discount for those who register before July 14. The early registration cost is only $65. Registration after July 14 is $80. Tickets have a $5.00 surcharge on top of registration costs.
The link for hotel registration is in the online booking link attachment.
We look forward to seeing you there!
2021 IAOHN Annual Conference
Friday, August 13, 2021
Tarek Sibai with IU Orthopedics
1. Highlight 5 Most Common Hand Presentations in Occupational Clinic
2. Clarity and Simplicity: Hand Anatomy Related to these Presentations
3. Present Acute and Long Term Management of the Presentations/Problems
Sarah Hewitt, FNP-BC, COHN-S, FAAOHN Company: Marathon Health
1. Inform all attendees of current best practices for BBP exposure management.
2.Explore the use of a quality improvement project to improve outcomes related to BBP exposure mgt.
3.Discuss the difficulty of determining true BBP exposure rates.
Anthony Kuritz with Indiana Dept. of Labor – INSafe Consultation
1. Information About Beryllium
2. New OSHA Permissible Exposure Limits for Beryllium
3. Medical Surveillance for Beryllium
Cheryl Kuritz with Indiana Department of Labor- INSAFE Division
1.What crystalline silica is.
2. How employees may be exposed, including health effects from inhalation.
3. Control methods and the standard.
Andrew Smith with Catalent
1. Show how healthy people are the most valuable resource a business can have.
2. Explain the components of a great embedded occupational health system.
3. Encourage occupational health providers to drive proactive change in the businesses they serve.
Roxanne Collins, RN with the Indiana Department of Health
1. Gain familiarity with the current state of TB in the United States
2. Explain how TB is spread
3. Understand the difference between latent TB infection and TB disease
4. Understand the current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention TB screening, testing, and treatment of U.S. health care personnel recommendations
Kimberly Downey, owner Complete Investigations
1.To give the inside scoop on how Private Investigators operate. Good v Bad.
2.Last Surveillance Technologies and Techniques.
3.Provide basic knowledge of digital forensic investigations.
Annual IAOHN Fall Conference August 13, 2021.